Welcome to the SIFC Spring Semester. I hope that you have had a pleasant and fulfilling Spring Festival. In order to provide
you with a better understanding as to what student does here on a typical day of school we have decided to an Open Day here at SIFC. An open day means that you will have the opportunity to visit the SIFC campus during the actual school day and view student in the classroom as well as a real active instructional environment. Should you wish to take part in this activity see our website and register under the (http://sifc.net.cn/openday.html) link. The open house date is 8th April, 2016.
Enclosed with this letter you will also find a copy of schedule. This should be used to help guide you throughout the open house.
随信附上课表，以便于您查询课程及上课地点。Please understand that when you arrive at school classes WILL BE IN SESSION; this means that we expect you to not disrupt the learning environment or interfere with the learning process.
2. Please sit or stand in the back of the classroom.
3. Please refrain from speaking.
4. Please turn off your cellphone during your time on campus and in the classroom. No video/photo.
5. Class periods are 45 minutes in length and once you enter a classroom you should expect to remain there for the entire 45 minute period.
6. If there are more than three parents already in the room please move to another classroom.
On behalf of the staff here at SIFC I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to our school and a thank you for your cooperation.
Vice Principal OF SIFC