Founded in 2014, on behalf of parents, SIFC Parents Committee works as a bridge between school and parents to facilitate better education for students.
Duties and Rights of SIFC Parents Committee
1. Collecting parents' opinions, suggestions on school, class, teachers, and activities, holding committee discussion and sending feedback to counselors;
2. Coordinating with school on the implementation of regulations and rules;
3. Coordinating with counselors in introducing school affairs or class activities to parents out of the committee;
4. Coordinating with school and counselors in organizing parents to attend major academic, art & P.E., and charity activities of SIFC;
5. Organizing “Parents' Class” to invite parents to share their quality educational resources;
6. Providing opinions and suggestions about school management and course reform;
7. Participating in major school decisions, such as setting a new campus or a primary school, etc.
The 2014 Parents Committee once started “Parents' Class”, inviting the director of Shenzhen Pingan Financial Center Program to give students a lecture of Skyscrapers. Following this tradition, Parents Committee will continue to invite social elite to share their experience and wisdom in life with our students, helping them develop a better view of value, life, and world.
Address：#157 Lishan Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
Tel：86-755-26732100 / 26534780